41. I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue. It's not as sexy as it sounds because doing it makes me pull a lot of very un-sexy facial expressions.
42. I have never broken a bone, even though I was quite the little monkey when I was little and climbed everything in sight. Also despite having been thrown from a horse more times than I can even remember. (knock on wood I never do!)
43. If I could have a super power it would be to speak every language in the world. I would love to be able to have conversations with anyone and everyone from all walks of life. I would also love to eavesdrop on peoples conversations when they think no one can understand them. I'm also nosy, apparently.
44. Out of all my senses, I have a very heightened sense of smell. It's not something I am happy about though! Most smells in this city are pretty bad, and packed public transport first thing can be pretty horrific when you are picking up on every little scent. Probably for this reason, one of by biggest pet-hates is when people yawn on the tube without covering their mouth.
45. I suffer from what my friend Ashleigh refers to as "fomo", otherwise known as: fear of missing out. It keeps me on the go most evenings and weekends and I often find it really hard to not accept an invitation, even if I'm really tired.
46. I tell myself bedtime stories at night to help me fall asleep, I've done it ever since I was a little girl. Some of the stories are series that have been running for years.
47. I am not at all a picky eater. I will eat anything and everything.
48. I can tell when I'm feeling really stressed because my thoughts will become repetitive. I'll repeat the letters of a word over and over again, or a sequence of numbers, and tap out each one with my fingers. Only recently I've started giving myself happy thoughts or sentences to repeat over and over again instead, so that if my brain has to do it, it can at least worry away on something cheerful.
49. I hate goodbyes, they make me feel so wretched. Which is awful because my friends and family are scattered across so many countries that I'm constantly saying hellos and goodbyes. I have been known to try and avoid goodbyes, which is really quite terrible of me.
50. I love to write, but I feel too self-conscious to do it without a purpose. I've tried to keep a journal many many times, but I feel too silly just writing for myself. This is one of the main reasons why I blog.