2. I'm pretty sure that I'm part plant and produce energy through photosynthesis, because without sunlight I start to wither. This cold spring is making me wilt.
3. I have a very poor short term memory but very good long term memory. For example, I can't remember what I thought to put on my shopping list five minutes ago, but I can tell you what outfit my teacher was wearing on my first day of school.
4. When I was young I actually planned on joining the circus. I mean, I seriously planned for it as my future career. I trained at a circus school for several years and made it into a few circus shows here and there, but that all went out the window when I discovered horses.
5. I have always wanted a tattoo, but have never been able to gather the courage to get one. Maybe this year will be the year? Probably not.
6. Ok this is an embarrassing one: when I was 13 I shaved my head. I don't know, I guess I thought I was bad ass Because I was pretty scrawny for my age I just ended up looking like a boy in a skirt when I was wearing my school uniform.
7. When I was born, my parents were trying to figure out what to name me for the first few days so they just referred to me as Pinky. Thankfully that one didn't stick. Now everyone in my family claims to have come up with my name and I've never been able to figure out the truth how I ended up being called Freya.
8. One thing I can't stand is pre-prepared fruit salad, like the kind you can get in plastic tubs at the supermarket. All that bruised, overripe fruit stewing in its own juices - no thank you!
9. Romola Garai is my favourite actor, I have such a girl crush on her. And Cary Mulligan too. I don't usually buy magazines but I will if they are on the cover.
10. I can read and write Arabic. Just don't ask me what any of it means, I'm still working on that part.